A merger of faith communities from St. John, St. Columbkille, St. Joseph, and St. Ignatius.
Diocesan Mission Appeal Video from the Irish Pallottines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBCd1OueUTU
Info here; contact office for donation info: https://www.irishpallottines.org/
If anyone emails or texts you claiming to be Fr. Nate asking for gift cards or money or errands, it’s identity theft- a hoax. Please say a prayer for the conversion of the imposter. If was an email, report it as “spam” or “phishing”. Forward the text message to the SPAM (7762) AND block the number on your phone. Thank you
Parish Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am-3:30pm
Saturday 5:00pm Mass (4:00pm during fall-winter daylight savings time)
St. John, Ubly
4470 N Washington St
Ubly, Michigan 48475
Sunday 8:30am Mass
St. Joseph, Argyle (10 miles South of Ubly)
4960 N. Ubly Rd.
Argyle, Michigan 48410
Sunday 10:30am Mass
St. Columbkille, Sheridan Corners (8 miles West of Ubly)
3031 McAlpin Rd.
Ubly, Michigan 48413
Daily Masses (check facebook for cancellations):
- Wednesdays 11:30am at St. John, Ubly
- Thursdays 7:00pm at St. Columbkille, Sheridan Corners
- Fridays 9:00am Mass at St. John, Ubly
Other Opportunities to Encounter Jesus:
- Eucharistic Adoration & Benediction: Fridays 9:30am – 11:00am at St. John, following 9:00am Mass (Adoration extends until 4:00pm on First Fridays)
- Individual Confessions: Wednesdays 11:00-11:25am at St. John; Thursdays after 7pm Mass at St. Columbkille; Saturdays 4:15pm at St. John
- Rosary: Sundays before Masses
- Liturgy of the Hours (Lent & Advent): Night Prayer- Thursdays 7:30pm at St. Columbkille
- Church Open Hours for Visiting the Blessed Sacrament: (Office Hours) Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am-3:30pm at St. John, Ubly; Thursdays (unless 7pm Mass cancelled) 1:00pm to 8:00pm at St. Columbkille, Sheridan
If anyone is in great need of the Sacraments of Healing (including Reconciliation/Confession, and Anointing of the Sick), or if anyone is dying and in need of the “last rites” (Confession, Anointing, Viaticum- Final Holy Communion), please call the rectory 989-658-8145
MISC. UPDATES (for other updates, follow our FACEBOOK page)
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS UPDATE
From Bishop Gruss:
Following the latest CDC the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services recommendation, the Diocese of Saginaw is adjusting its COVID-19 protocols.
Effective immediately, the wearing of masks in liturgical celebrations will be optional for those people who have been vaccinated and are 14 days beyond their last shot. People who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear masks. There will be a more complete update on Diocesan COVID protocols provided next week.
We should remember we have not yet fully emerged from the pandemic and the need for vigilance still exists. Other mitigation practices such as washing hands, staying home when sick, and social distancing when appropriate remain important.
Let us all – whether vaccinated or not – show consideration and charity for each other, so that all members of the Body of Christ feel welcome at the Mass and all parish events.
We continue to rely on your generous financial stewardship. You can:
1. mail in donations to 4470 N. Washington St. Ubly 48475
2. drop off at Office Tuesdays 8:30am-3:30pm
3. donate online: https://saginaw.org/donate
4. call office 658-8824 to setup recurring online donations via bank transfer
*During this difficult time where we do not have access to the grace of the sacraments, I invite you to watch in your home this powerful video study on the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. First, you need to register for FORMED: